Wednesday, July 8, 2020

UltraTech Cements

Shandong Binani Rongan Cement Co.
Indian cement major UltraTech Cement has announced it will be divesting its entire 92.5 percent stake in China's Shandong Binani Rongan Cement Co.

Shandong Binani Rongan Cement Co. Ltd, was founded as a joint venture between India's Binani Cement and Rizhao Rongan Construction Materials Co in 2007 with a 70:30 equity structure. It has a 2 million tonne per annum clinker and a 0.3 million tonne per annum cement capacity in the Shandong province of China.

The company came under the control of UltraTech after it acquired Binani Cement in November 2018 for Rs 7,950 crore.

Krishna Holdings Pte. Ltd,  incorporated in Singapore and a subsidiary of the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary UltraTech Nathdwara Cement Ltd. has an equity shareholding of 92.5 percent in Shandong Binani Rongan Cement Co. Ltd.

UltraTech has an overall capacity of 102.5 million tonne per annum of grey cement with 20 integrated plants, 1 clinkerisation plant, 26 grinding units and 7 bulk terminals.

4 comments:

  1. Useful Blog.

    Painting Contractors in chennai, Home interior and exterior painting service chennai
    Painting contractors in chennai, Painting services in chennai, House painters in chennai, Best painting contractors in chennai, Hhouse painting chennai, Home painting services chennai, Exterior house painting chennai, Home interior painting chennai, House painting outside chennai, Painting services near me, Water proofing service chennai
    Visit: https://jrpaintings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. insurance agent near me is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! Please visit my web site automationcentral.co.nz. Best Franchise Lead Generation service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site automationcentral.co.nz. Best Digital Marketing Services Auckland service provider.

    ReplyDelete